This year, we had more ambitious plans, and were hoping to go to Rangiroa for some diving, but alas, it was not meant to be.
We are making more modest plans to take a road trip to Las Vegas (which is an "Only in America" kind of place by itself), with some stops along the way.
Some of the things we might see (all of which are in California, by the way):
- The world's biggest shoe
- The world's biggest Swedish coffeepot (I like that it's narrowed down to a particular kind of coffeepot)
- The world's biggest box of raisins
- The world's biggest can of fruit cocktail
- The world's biggest building that looks like a bulldozer
- The Cowboy Memorial and Library
My parents went to Costa Rica, and my sister is in Mexico, but we all know that my holiday plans are the ones everyone will be jealous of, right?
Happy holidays, and may the last days of your year be safe, healthy, and filled with large boxes of raisins.